Digital Artifacts

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Naruto

Hi all,
I wrote down the term Naruto when Michelle mentioned it in class. Today I heard a few students talking about it, and asked them what it was. I felt so out of the loop, so I googled it and found out that it is an anime and manga series created by Masashi Kishimoto centered around a loud, hyperactive, young ninja who is in a constant search for both approval and recognition, and with a great aspiration to become Hokage.So many of the students are interested in it, so I figured I should check into it? One of the students told me to check out this web-site;http://www.narutofan.com/. I figured we should know what our students are interested in. Does anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate this into a lesson plan for 3rd graders?
Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home