Digital Artifacts

Sunday, September 9, 2007

so far, so good...


So, i started my own blog last night specifically for my double entry journal (not sure if I want to share that one...) After thinking for a while about a project theme, today I went on youtube to see what's on there related to sudoku. Wouldn't you know, it there's a ton of stuff there already, some of it pretty hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkKCcMF6cYQ


Then I watched a music video my daughter made this summer (age 12), so I thought I'd try that. Several hours later I have a whole minute's worth of video, still very crude, but FUN! If I can put it on a DVD I'll bring it for class next week...


I'm still looking for something exotic that I can put on my cat to post to stuff on my cat.com-- so hard to think of something that 400 other people haven't already thought of!


Innes




4 Comments:

Blogger Innes said...

oops! i didn't realize the photo would be so big!!!
innes

September 9, 2007 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Colin and/or Michele said...

Innes--you absolutely rock!! this is precisely the kind of jumping in and mucking around that I hoped people would do. Excellent!

We'd love to see the video you're making next Saturday! Would you daughter mind if we looked at her video as well?

September 9, 2007 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Colin and/or Michele said...

PS: Gorgeous pic, to!

September 9, 2007 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Innes said...

d2 had some trouble getting her video to copy onto a DVD... Maybe I can put it on our external hard drive and bring it that way.

BTW, just spent TOO LONG wandering around aimlessly in Second Life. My own life may never be the same. Not sure how to hide that one from the kids...

September 9, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home