Digital Artifacts

Friday, November 9, 2007

Question about movie making in MTV Virtual Worlds

I have a question for anyone who has been playing around in MTV's Virtual Worlds. I have been recording video in this program but I cannot figure out (if I can) how to get rid of the word bubbles that come out of everybody's mouth. I know that you have to hold down the Control button during recording to get rid of the control panel at the bottom but it is no such luck with the bubbles. I find they can be distracting when playing back the video clips. I welcome any suggestions. Thanks so much!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

I tried some screen capturing in MTV Virtual and had the same problem so I gave up. If anyone has a solution I'd be interested in hearing it, too.

November 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home